Our client based in Ormskirk are currently looking for a Legal Administration Assistant to join their busy team. The role is to manage the court diary, initially sending the client a letter with a confirmation slip to be returned and then to manage those who don’t respond, arranging overnight accommodation, transport and remote venues and coordinating the team.
The hours of work for this position are Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm and 10am – 6pm rotating with a salary of £21,000.
Legal Administration Assistant responsibilities:
- To provide a complete and accurate administrative support to the Head of Legal and the department
- Notify clients of court hearing where they are required to attend
- Log all hearings on a centralised diary
- Arrange transport for them to and from the venue
- Book remote venues and overnight accommodation when required
- Reassure and support clients who have any questions about the process
- Answer incoming telephone calls and deal with the query or escalate to the correct department
- Make outbound calls to client to obtain confirmation they can attend court
- Update solicitors as to arrangements made
- Maintain and update company databases and diaries
- Update the court liaison team and the solicitors as to who is attending
- Undertake any other reasonable task to ensure the efficient operation of the business
To be a successful Legal Administration Assistant you will:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be administratively organised
- Have effective communication skills
- Have the ability to professionally manage objections
- Be proficient in Microsoft, outlook, excel, word and power point
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply now for immediate consideration.