An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to work for a professional services, expanding organisation in the Chester area. For the right candidate, this role offers progression, a salary review upon completion of probation and excellent benefits such as:
· Monday to Friday working hours between 8:30am-8pm on a shift basis
· Occasional Saturday paid as overtime or time in Lieu
· Life Assurance and Service Reward Scheme
· Specsavers Eye Care Voucher
· Pension Scheme
· Cycle to Work, Refer a Friend, Sell Holiday Scheme and Sickness Reward Schemes
· RAC Breakdown Cover
· Company Target Reward – Lunch & Drinks bought by the business
The role will primarily involve speaking with customers and dealing with them on a case by case basis. You will deal with customer queries, build a rapport and gain trust in order to help them to the best of your ability. You will deal with a high volume of calls and gather information and fact find in order to find a solution.
The right Customer Service candidate will be/have:
· Previous experience in an automotive environment (desirable but not essential)
· Previous customer service experience in a phone based environment
· A steady work history showing consistency
· A high level of organization and the ability to multi-task
· Capable of gathering, organising and managing information
· Able to manage/prioritise your own workload on a daily basis
· Confident in liaising with other colleagues within the business
· Effective in team working and working to tight deadlines
· Eager to learn showing a positive, proactive, can do approach
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this role sounds exciting to you, please apply for consideration.
Not what you are looking for? JOB Consultancy offer a Great refer a friend scheme so please pass our Consultancy name on to anyone who is looking to be represented by a committed recruitment agency.