Commercial Van Fitter – Warrington
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers working with Tradesman and Service Technicians around installations.
They are currently looking for Van Fitters to join their team. You MUST have knowledge and experience around electrical fitting to work in their busy workshop.
Commercial Van Fitter Benefits:
- 12-week temp to perm opportunity
- Immediate start
- Paid weekly
Commercial Van Fitter Duties
- Installation of storage and racking systems into vans per clients’ specifications
- Fitting flooring and LED’s
- Using hand tools to install storage equipment
- Working from drawings and plans
- All other installation and some assembly duties
To be a Commercial Van Fitter you must:
- Have a Full UK driver’s licence with a maximum of 6-points
- Experience in an Automotive technical workshop is desirable though not essential as training will be provided
- Have experience with the use of tools
- Have Health and Safety Awareness
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours of work are Full time, Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 4:30pm. Friday’s 8.00am to 3.30pm.
Occasional overtime may be required which is paid at time and a half after the first 4-hours.
Please apply for immediate consideration.