Our client based in Chester, are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding accounts department. They offer a great work environment, training, development and career opportunities.
The successful candidate for this Accounts Assistant role, will have the following responsibilities:
· Dealing with queries both over the telephone and email
· Frequent contact various clients
· Credit Control and reconciling statements
· Accurately processing Income on a daily basis
· Processing high volume of Sale/Purchase Invoices 800+ a month
· Processing invoices in accordance with various schemes
· Bank Reconciliation Client and Office account
· Managing the 60/70 emails a day
In return, our client offers a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package which can be discussed on application.
To be considered for this role the following is required:
· A solid, general knowledge of accounts
· Confident in Microsoft Office
· Ideally a minimum AAT Level 3 Qualified or a relevant degree
· Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
Please apply now for immediate consideration!